Friday, February 20, 2015

My Review = Blissful Valentine by Amy L. Gale

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My Review
My Review

I was given an ARC copy of this book for an honest review. I have to say it was a nice, short, and sweet Valentine read. It is perfect if you are looking for a quick read.


Amy L. Gale does a wonderful job. Nicely written flows smoothly and you can definitely feel the connection between these two.

19 year old Brooke went through a rough period in high school. Lots of parties, random sex with guys she didn't know, she became a little out of control. Now off at college she vows to leave those days behind her and start fresh. Focus on school and graduating and that means she has to stay away from the Jocks, booze and frat boys... That was until she met Dean...
Dean is just perfect. He is sweet, charming, respectable, star ball player, and smart, but he is Frat party boy, everything Brooke has sworn to stay away from.

Dean has a goal and that goal is Brooke he is willing to do whatever he can to prove to Brooke he is so much more than what she sees from the outside.


I really enjoyed Brooke and Dean story, but I was anxious to learn more about Dean. Lucky for me I have recently discovered they was introduced in Blissful Tragedy which I have to say I have not read yet, but will be in the near future.



Radical Reads Book Blog
Christy McCurry




 Author Amy Gale
Picture

Romance author by night, pharmacist by day, Amy Gale loves rock music and the feel of sand between her toes.  She attended Wilkes University where she graduated with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. In addition to writing, she enjoys baking, scary movies, rock concerts, and reading books at the beach.  She lives in the lush forest of Northeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, six cats, and golden retriever.  


Contact Amy L. Gale:


 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment