Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Review * Fight, part 1 by M. Dauphin

FIGHT by M. Dauphin  (REVIEW)
Fight, Part 1 by M. Dauphin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am ashamed to say that this is the first Book I have read by M. Dauphin, but it will Definitely NOT be my last.. I loved Fight I fell in love with Gwynn(RED) and Eddie. These two have had a less than perfect life. They each have their own demons they are battling with. My heart breaks for Eddie, he lives in constant fear that he carries the evil genes of his father, so relationships are out of the question for him..  He lives by few rules....   Treat everyone with kindness,  NEVER FIGHT,  and Never fall in love... That was until he met the hot headed red head

Gwynn the fiery red head. I love her. The day she graduated college was the day her life changed forever.  Now left dealing with her own demons of regret and guilt due to very unfortunate circumstances leaves her finding her safe place in FIGHTING..


I loved Fight, but I did want to throw my tablet across the room when it ended. It ends in a cliffhanger that stopped my heart. I had to take a few deep breaths and say a few bad words..
But don't let that discourage anyone, because Fight is a fabulous start to what promises to be a fantastic series..
So I am anxiously waiting for Fight part two.. Hurry please...

Christy McCurry
Radical Reads Book Blog...
 
 
Release Date 2-12-15

Available on
 Amazon  

 
 
Fight Release Party Feb 12th 2015
Come join in the fun !!! 
FIGHT RELEASE PARTY



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment