Wednesday, March 18, 2015

✦☆✦ My Review ✦☆✦ Fight Part 3 by M. Dauphin



Eddie and Red's story comes to an end in this heartbreaking conclusion to the Fight series.
Sometimes, life doesn't go as planned.
Sometimes circumstances are out of your control.
Question is... will you fight for what you love, or will you give up?



“Hell yes, baby. You’ve done something to me. 
You’ve made me want, you’ve made me need. 
You’re everything I never wanted, and everything that I need.”
(Eddie)
                                  

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eddie(Tex) and Gwynn(Red) are, back in this amazing conclusion of Fight.

There is a lot that happens in this final instalment.
Be prepared for quite a shock as their story continues. Their is so many twist and turns it left my emotions all over the place and my heart heavy. Have tissue handy because you are going to scream and cry.

I not only adore Red but, I admire her strength she is a true fighter. Most people would of gave up and, walked away but, not Red. She knew her Tex was there somewhere. (No spoilers so I am not going to elaborate on that statement.)

Eddie "Wow" my heart hurt for him so much, but at the same time I just felt like slapping the crap out of my reader. I would have to if I thought he would of felt it. You get to see the wonderful Eddie we all fell in love with, then we get to see a side of Eddie that is heartbreaking.

M. Dauphin has done it once again. I loved this series and I am looking forward to getting little pieces of Red's life with Eddie when we get to read  more about Rose aka (Cammy). Gwynn has a little cameo part in "Life On Pause by HQ Frost" which will lead to Rose's story. (-I hope it was ok for me to mention that-)

I was graciously given an ARC copy of Fight part 3 for an honest review and I want to say Thank you so much M. Dauphin for giving me that opportunity.

Christy
Radical Reads Book Blog

Read This Series 
    Buy Links 
Fight Part 1 Author M. Dauphin
Buy Link➜ Amazon 
Add it to Goodreads
       
 Fight Part 2 Author M. Dauphin
   Buy Link➜ Amazon 
Add it to Goodreads
         
 Fight Part 3 Author M. Dauphin
      Buy Link➜ Amazon 
Add it to Goodreads



Coming April 7th, 2015


Pre-Order Now 
 Amazon ➜  http://amzn.to/1Cxjty0
Add it to Goodreads


Synopsis 
When it came to her lifelong friendship to the Porter boys, Ryley Reynolds knew one thing to be true: The 3 of them would be friends forever. Friends 'till the end.

When life got in the way of their plans, one decision changed the course of all of their lives.

Five years later, friends are brought back together, secrets are unveiled, and love is found again. Has too much damage been done to erase the past?

**18+ due to language and explicit material**


Author links
Facebook :
 https://www.facebook.com/authormdauphin?ref=br_tf
Goodreads:
 https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/9838658.M_Dauphin
Blog:
 http://authormdauphin.blog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment