Thursday, August 25, 2016

COVER & BLURB REVEAL - Reaper by Geri Glenn @authorgeriglenn



3..2..1..

COVER & BLURB REVEAL





Anna

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life.  In fact, some of them almost ruined me. But I am a good person.  I want to make amends.  I want to fix things with my sister and finally have my life back.  I want to change, and I’m trying.  But I just can't let the past go.

Reaper doesn't make it easy for me. He hates me with a passion.  He’s vowed to do whatever he can to get me out of my sister’s life and away from his club.  It doesn’t matter. He won't stop me.  No matter how terrified of him I am, nothing is going to stop me from changing my destiny and trying to fix the wrongs from my past. Especially when my secret is discovered, giving him all the ammunition he needs. 

Reaper

After what seems like an endless stream of problems, things are finally going well with the club.  We’re finally getting back to some semblance of normal after the chaos she brought with her before she was sent away.  But now she’s back.

She says she’s changed, and maybe she has, but I don’t care.  She is the reason it all started, and she’s not welcome here.  I will stop at nothing to get her out.  I won’t rest until she’s gone.  Her beauty will not distract me, and her history doesn’t even matter.  I will get Anna away from my club, or die trying.

There will be no pre-order for Reaper.  The expected release date will be mid-late October.  To be sure you don't miss the release, be sure to sign up for Geri's mailing list so you can be guaranteed an email on release day or follow her on Amazon.


Geri's Mailing List:  http://eepurl.com/bq5xgT
Geri On Amazon:  amazon.com/author/geriglenn






Geri Glenn is the debut author of the Kings of Korruption MC Series. The first book, titled Ryker, is releasing on August 14, 2015, and can be read as a standalone. 

Geri has been an avid reader for as long as she can remember. She can usually be found curled up in a comfy chair, reading on her iPad both day and night. Geri is an incurable night owl, and it's not uncommon for her to still be awake, reading at 4 am, just because she can't put the book down!

Geri loves all genres of fiction, but her passion is anything romantic or terrifying; basically anything that can get her heart pumping. This passion has bled out onto her laptop, and became the Kings of Korruption. 

Writing this first book in the series knocked off the #1 thing on Geri's bucket list, and publishing it has been an absolute dream come true. She hopes you love the Kings as much as she does.



Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment